2/8/11

30for30: Commitment




Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Dansko
Hat: Gift
Necklace: DIY

I just want everyone to know that I am committed to this challenge. I will some how get a picture everyday and no matter the weather outside. Usually January is the coldest month. Not this year. February takes the cake. I don't thing it got above 0 degrees today. I would take more inside, but there is no empty space in my place. Thanks to baby stuff and small living quarters. Thank you to Emily for taking my pics today. I think they turned out pretty good. Today was green day at my preschool. Like I mentioned yesterday, I only had one item in my 30  that was actually green. Easy getting dressed this morning. I also knew I wanted to wear these jeans again. I am in love. They just feel so good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment