2/26/11

30for30: Not quite 30




Top: Old Navy
Tee: American Apparel
Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: DIY
Belt: J Crew

I did get dressed yesterday, but life got in the way and no pics. So played dress up for you guys today to get these pics. I finally found a way to wear this top and I have to admit I love this outfit. I have one more outfit planned for this shirt. I actually have all my outfits planned for the next week. It feels good to know that I am almost done and that I have enough outfits.

So, I did add these shoes. Call them item 31. But looking back at all my outfits there are a couple of things I only wore once. Plus, I never should of added the Danskos. I never wear them, I use to wear them when I taught in an elementary school. They aren't my favorite shoes. So, lets just say I am replacing my new oxfords for those. I bought these shoes a week ago and they have just been sitting my room staring at me, pleading me to wear them. I caved.

1 week left of outfits! I have learned so much through this challenge.

12 more followers to go till give away time!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! It's been dumping here. Hope to get on the mountain for a couple of hours this weekend, but it's hard to do with a baby. I don't mind just hanging with him though.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment