2/16/11

Wishful Wednesday: Foxy Lady

Good Wednesday to you all! I am pretty excited right now about a few things I want to share with you. First, I participated in the INDIE conference put on by the lovely Tieka and Elizabeth from the fashion blogs Selective Potential and Delightfully Tacky. Amazing blogs that I totally recommend you checking out. Super fun personal style, would love to raid their closets. The INDIE conference was jammed packed full of amazing information about fashion blogging. I am very excited about the coming months and what I will be doing with the blog and also be offering a give-away or two!

Second, I have decided to dedicate Wednesdays to my wish lists. Mostly because today I have what ever my baby has and have no energy or motivation to get out of my pajamas. I am now one day behind on my 30 for 30. I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new outfit for you...yes, you.

This Wishful Wednesday is dedicated to clothing and accessories inspired by foxes. I love foxes. They are beautiful and brilliant creatures.

 (Clockwise from top left: tank, pillow, tea towel, sweater, necklace, art, dress)

I desperately want the fox tank from Modcloth. It's so cute. Think I know my first purchase after the challenge is over. Already have plenty of outfit ideas involving it. How amazing is the fox print. The colors and design are beautiful. What do you guys think?

Well, thats enough for me. I am exhausted and have missed most of the movie Kelly and I are watching. Everyone have sweet dreams!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment