4/20/11

I forgot a title

Top: H&M (hand me down) // Skirt: Thrifted // Boots: Target // Belt: Thrifted // Necklace: DIY // Sunglasses: Forever 21

Good evening to you all. This has been a hard post to write today. I have no brain for some reason. So I am going to keep it light and sweet. I felt like a little kid playing dress-up in this skirt. I am not a pink person, but of late I can't get enough of it. I couldn't pass this skirt up when I came across it, not the nicest made but it was super cheap and so much fun to wear (and very see through, had to pull out the trusty old slip I haven't worn in years). I am also loving the milkmaid braids, I swear I have been wearing my hair other ways (just no photos on those days). Ok, I think thats all I am going to say about my clothes. I am very uninspired in my words today. I promise to be better tomorrow.

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the
 giveaway. If you already follow my blog on Google 
Friend Connect or Bloglovin, just go ahead 
and leave a comment here

4 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm in love with this outfit. I adore your style, but I think this might one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pink maxi skirt, and your hair looks great like that!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carie,
    I love this post, the photography is gorgeous. I love you in pink and your hair looks so lovely. You have a great blog, it's very clean and has a very stylish layout. Keep up all the great work! I can't wait to see more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carie,
    I love this post, the photography is gorgeous. I love you in pink and your hair looks so lovely. You have a great blog, it's very clean and has a very stylish layout. Keep up all the great work! I can't wait to see more of your posts

    ReplyDelete