5/13/11

DIY: Ankle Boot

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I have posted anything. It has been a crazy week. It's always hard to get back to life after an amazing vacation. To top it off, it's been snowing all week. The weather has finally cleared and the sun is out. To celebrate, I am bringing you my first DIY post. Yeah! I have been in love with Annabel's boots from Blushing Ambition, found her's but they were a little too far out of my price range. I then saw on A Pair and a Spare that someone cut their own boots to make ankle boots. I then realized that I had the perfect pair of boots that I loved but never wore anymore (weird mid-calf length).

Supplies:
  • Boots you still love but no longer wear
  • Scissors
  • Measuring tape
Directions:
Measure how much you want to cut off, do the same for each boot. Cut off excess material. Wear.

 
 
I am so happy how these turned out. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment