6/25/11

Saturdays

Tank: Urban Outfitters // Cami: Hand-me-down // Skirt: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Thrifted // Bag: Thrifted 
Jewelry: Forever 21

I did it! Two posts in one day. Giving myself a pat on the back, yay me! Today, I got to hang out with my sister and her family. We rode our bikes down to the little lake, hung out for awhile and snapped a few outfit pics. Later, after the boys' naps, we had a water balloon fight, took the kids to the park and went to get ice cream. It was a perfect summer Saturday. Have I mentioned how much I love summer? I am now exhausted. Good night to you all!

Jackie, my sis, and me
Makayla, my niece, and me

3 comments:

  1. love the green skirt! you always look so laid back and cute!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Makayla might be the next fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that she totally posed for the picture, she does have some pretty chic fashion sense for a 7 year old. Miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete