6/10/11

thriftaholic

Everything I am wearing: Thrifted : )

It's official, I am a thriftaholic. I can't get enough of it and see no point in buying new (at least for right now). Here in the summer, the yard sales are plentiful and there are many treasures to be found. My whole outfit is thrifted. I picked up the skirt, vest, and shirt at Stepping Stones yard sale last weekend. The skirt was a pair of old school shorts that I turned into a skirt. I just loved the pattern on them. Now that I think about it, this whole outfit cost me under $20, that including the shoes and sunglasses. Wow, I even impress myself. Ashlee from Casual and Clueless (another local Coloradoan personal style blogger, check out her blog...super cute style) introduced me to I'm a Thriftaholic (check out my badge to left somewhere).

Are you a thriftaholic?


Sweet Serendipity

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have a support group...that actually supports my habit! You look so summery! Yay for warmer weather! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeee that skirt, and it is so cute the way you have your hair up! and dont worry, im a thriftaholic too :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up last week. It was so fun seeing everyones thrifted finds. I featured you on my blog today :) http://www.sweetserendipitydesign.com/2011/06/thriftaholics-weekly-link-up_14.html

    ReplyDelete