2/3/11

30for30: Baby, it's cold outside




Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Leggings: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Cowl Neck Scarf: Etsy

Day 3 was a successful day though I was suppose to wear pajamas to work. It was pajama party day at my preschool. Forget to add pajamas to my 30 items, how silly of me. So I forwent the pajamas but picked an outfit perfect for working with little ones. It was super comfy and cute. It was also insanely cold outside. Last night it got below negative 35! I definitely get dressed for being mostly inside. 

4 comments:

  1. for someone in the winter, you look awfully cute freezing there haha! love the cowl sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this; particularly the circle scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Carie! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this; particularly the circle scarf!

    ReplyDelete