2/2/11

30for30: The small guns



Top: Graphic tee c/o Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Muji Velvet Olive Blazer (acquired while living abroad in Taiwan)
Jeans: Meltin Pot skinny jeans
Belt: Thrifted
Earrings: DIY

Yesterday I didn't wear any layers because I forgot my cardigan at home (you guys noticed). Monday and Tuesday mornings are insane, I'm lucky I don't forget to get dressed in the mornings! Today I would not forget. Though, Wednesday's are one of my low key days. Mostly at home hanging with my son and doing chores. This challenge will make sure I do get out of my pajamas on days like today. I picked this outfit since its a bit low key. Haven't pulled out the big guns yet, saving them for more special days. Maybe tomorrow is one of those days? 

Thanks to all who have checked out the blog and for my first comments and followers! I will try not to let any of you down. Also, if you ever have any suggestions or tips for my outfits I would love love to hear from you guys.

Umm, I think I need to get my bangs trimmed. I can't believe I can still see fine. 

1 comment: