2/1/11

30for30: Stripes and Curls


Top: J Crew (similar)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: DIY
Hat: Volcom

The first day of the challenge is coming to an end. I was pretty excited to wear this outfit today, I just got the pants in the mail yesterday. I'm realizing I need to make a plan for the rest of my challenge so I don't run out of outfit ideas. Day 1 was easy. I'm feeling pretty good about the rest of the month though. I don't know if you guys can tell by the picture, but its freezing (around 0 degrees)! Also, this is the first time I have curled my hair with a curling iron in over decade...I think it turned out pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the jeans. Those will be a nice item b/c they're different than the rest of your jeans and will allow you to change up your outfits a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked, so I will follow. I was sampling the 30/30 blogs and noticed you were new. The stripes are eye-catching. Cold where you are -- you need layers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curled hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love those wide leg jeans. Your hair always looks so cute. Love the curls.

    ReplyDelete