2/19/11

30for30: Blown away...literally





Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target
Belt: J Crew

Hello friends! Hope ever one had a fantastic Saturday. I sure did. Got to hang out all day with one of my best friends who is in town from Denver, Katie. Tomorrow we are going Nordic skiing with Dexter. Fun, fun. Katie, thanks for taking my pics today...they turned out fantastic! This morning, the weather was beautiful. Just as we went out to take pics the wind started blowing and the temp dropped fast. All you ladies out there who are enjoying the first bits of spring, I am jealous! I want to wear something other than boots for a change. Also, I think its about time I shorten these pants. I was kind of hoping they would shrink more. 

Has any one else had a hard time not shopping? I cheated, oops. I noticed yesterday that that fox tank I posted earlier this week was down to only 1 left in my size (all sold out now)! I had to buy it. I am so sorry you all. I feel so guilty...ok, maybe not that guilty. It was totally worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment