2/21/11

30for30: What to do with myself?





Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target
Headband: DIY
Necklace: Gifted (similar)

Oh my gosh, I have had the whole morning to myself. I can not tell you the last time this has happened. I don't need to be in work till 12:30, but Dexter had daycare today that we had to still pay for. So I took him in around 9 and now I don't know what to do with myself...all this freedom. I think my dog might get a proper walk this morning. 

I love this outfit. It's just so comfy and relaxed. I am sure you have all noticed a theme here, comfy. I have an 11 month old baby who is now walking (!), I work in a preschool, and I live in a ski town where it's winter for at least 7 months out of the year. If it's not comfy, I'm not wearing it. But that does not mean I don't want to look cute, and I do often put fashion before function (wearing regular leather boots instead of my snow boots). 

Coming soon: My first give away (once I reach 30 followers)!!  I'm going to start knitting a headband very similar to the one in the pics above (but even better!). So if you like what you see, follow and leave some comments : )

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit...in fact I have all the same items in my closet with the exception to the boots....I have been looking at your boots and wondering what's you opinion as to how they are holding up? For being super cheap...they are super cute! btw- congrats on the walking and this blog is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is cute, and perfect for CO winters! We are pretty similar with the kiddo, job and snow scenarios. I have a pair of riding boots I live in if I don't need my sorels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shavano, thanks for the comment! I love my boots and think they are totally worth the money. I had to waterproof them, but besides that they are holding up great. I think they are looking better the more worn they get, too. Beth, are you in CO too? How old is your little one? And thanks for the comment!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is cute, and perfect for CO winters! We are pretty similar with the kiddo, job and snow scenarios. I have a pair of riding boots I live in if I don't need my sorels!

    ReplyDelete