2/22/11

30for30: I'm not a quitter!





Top: Urban Outfitters
Sweater Vest: Gap
Boots: Target
Leggings: H&M
Legwarmers; Target
Belt: J Crew
Necklace: Prayer beads form Taiwan

Last night this challenge got real. I started trying on outfits not in my 30! I was contemplating switching a top for something else. I haven't worn one of my tops yet. It just isn't me. I'm trying to remix it, but I am having a hard time. All the outfits I come up with don't look like me and I am not super comfortable wearing something that is not me. If you guys have any suggestions, its the blue and white checkered shirt from Old Navy found here. I have a lot of outfits planned but they all seem so boring and the same over and over. Next challenge I will have lots of different colors and patterns. I have found new inspiration though and plan on not changing a thing. I am going to conquer this challenge, maybe not always with the up most creativity but at least I am going to finish it. Only 10 more days left...I can see the end!

I am so excited, warm weather here I come. We are headed to Denver tomorrow or even maybe tonight to go check out some cars. It's in the 50 there. I could go sunbathing! Only there till Thursday morning, bummer. Must get back to work.

I want to thank my new followers. Only 13 to go till headband giveaway time!

3 comments:

  1. have you tried wearing the checkered shirt over the dark grey dress or a t-shirt? you could do a western style tie at the bottom to fit it around your waist or you could wear a belt over it..not sure how long it is but that could look cute?? almost there, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess it's not dark grey dress.. black or dark blue..whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Em for the suggestions. I'm going to play dress up tomorrow morning with the shirt. Let you know what I come up with. Also, you got the color right the first time...dark grey. : )

    ReplyDelete