2/4/11

30for30: Mellow Fridays





Cardigan: J Crew
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: DIY

Day 4 was an extremely lazy day...not meant to be a lazy though. I think I crossed one out of 15 things on my to do list off. Just a pathetic day. Oh well, got plans tonight to watch bad 80's movies and drink lots of wine with the girls. I'm bringing Gremlins, a classic.

I was also totally uninspired today. I don't even know how I came up with this outfit. The beginning of the challenge is a weird place. You don't want to use up all your best outfit ideas yet, but at the same time you know you still need to be creative. So Day 4, you have been my most difficult yet. I already have the next 3 days planned out, no more stumping me challenge.

Note: Sorry about the pictures, my photographer didn't make it home before dark. Meaning we are going to have to settle of pics taken inside my tiny little adobe.

2 comments:

  1. Very classy look. From the hair style to the toes the whole look reminds me of Leslie Caron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your hair in a bun like that- SO chic! And that cardi! Adorable. :)Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Cydney!

    ReplyDelete