3/30/11

Frenchie



 
 Top: J Crew, $20 // Jacket: Custom made in Shanghai, Gift // Pants: Gap, $39 // Shoes: Cooperative via UO, $49 // Belt: J Crew, $15
Hat: Thrifted, $4 // Sunglasses: Forever 21, $5 // Earrings: Forever 21, $5 // Bag: American Eagle, $16

Took a grocery shopping trip to Gunni today where the weather was much warmer and I could pretend that it was spring. All the snow has melted down there, lucky. Emily over at The Other Emily has been rocking the wide leg jeans and made me miss mine. I am in love with these jeans but thought I needed to hem them so they were sitting in my pile of sewing projects. They were pretty long and didn't like dragging them in all the snow. They have definitely shrunk in the wash though, don't think they need to be hemmed much if at all now. Especially since I bought some Jefferey Campbell super tall clogs on sale. The pants are almost too short for them. I love this look inspired by classic French fashion. The red beret, striped shirt, trench coat, and wide leg jeans are an amazing combo. The yellow bag adds a splash of color.  

Hope you all are having an amazing Wednesday!

x



1 comment:

  1. the coat is adorb and i love your red hat! i have one just like it that i just wore!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete