6/1/11

Red, white, blue...and baby

Tank: Target // Skirt: Target // Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Earrings: H&M // Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Avion De Papier (bought while living in Taiwan)

I am realizing that during the summer, I will be lucky to get 3 to 4 outfits each week. I'll be working 3 days a week during the summer at my preschool, but it's no longer a school but more like a day camp. I will not be dressing as nice to work on those days, clothes could become ruined and I will be doing lots of hiking. I'm sure there will be the occasional outfit that I will just have to share though. My days off of work, I'll be making up for those days at work.

Kelly called this outfit frooffy...is that even a word (side note, I did google it and it's in the urban dictionary)? I bought this skirt almost a year ago, when I still had most of the baby weight. I took it in quite a bit this past weekend and am very happy with the end result. I really like the two different blues together with the pops of red. Red, white and blue must be my new favorite color combo. I bought the canvas bag almost 8 years ago and probably haven't used it in 4. I kind of forgot about it. Saw it the other day and feel like I can't use any other bags at the moment. I have too many bags.  

I want you all to meet Karoline. Isn't she gorgeous?
Karoline Teocalli Angel
7 lbs 6 oz & 20 1/4 inches
May 30, 2011
My super good friends, Katie and Josh, welcomed Karoline into the world Monday afternoon. I am beyond happy for them (I actually can't keep from crying tears of joy every time I talk to them). Mom and baby are super healthy and doing great. I wish they lived here, why did you guys have to move away? But it's ok, they are a short 4 hour drive away and hopefully I will be there in the next couple of weeks to meet the newest Angel (does she not have the most wonderful last name ever?). I have already set up a prearranged marriage between Dexter and Karoline, they have no say whatsoever. Of course, they will probably end up being more like brother and sister.  

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a cute baby! and i LOVE your outfit... the shirt and top were made for eachother!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete