1/29/11

30for30: The Clothes

Here are my 30 items! I am still missing the Gap wide leg jeans (they are almost here!). Some of these are my go to clothes and others I don't wear so much but can't wait to remix. 











If you count it up, I am one over. Will probably decide what item is going Tuesday morning. I think the shoes are going to have to change. 

Update: I am omitting the cranberry sweatshirt and the Joan of Arctic Sorels. I only wear those as outerwear and always bring another pair to wear. 

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute collection! I think I would be set for a whole year with those 30 items! You will do great..and if you hit a wall, I would love to throw some ideas your way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much E.Rob! I have to admit I am pretty excited about my clothes for this challenge. I only bought a few new things this past month that I knew my closet needed. Any time you have a creative suggestion I would love to hear it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute collection! I think I would be set for a whole year with those 30 items! You will do great..and if you hit a wall, I would love to throw some ideas your way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete