2/24/11

30for30: Insert title here




Top: J Crew
Jeans: Meltin Pot
Boots: Target
Scarf: Target
Legwarmers: Target
Earrings & Sunglasses: Forever 21

I am especially uncreative today, forgive me everyone. The only reason I managed to get dressed this morning is because I had the outfit sitting out all ready to go last night. This morning was spent driving from Denver to Crested Butte (an almost 5 hour drive) and this afternoon was spent teaching 3 year olds. I was also up all night with my little monster who decided for reasons unbeknown to me that it was play time at 1:30 till 5 this morning. To say the least, I feel like the walking dead right now. The only thing on my mind is my bed...which hopefully I'll be in once I put that said monster to bed. Hope you have all had a wonderful Thursday! I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with more energy and more creativity. I do, however, love this outfit. What do you think of the new shades...I love the cheapness and cuteness of Forever 21.  

I'm sorry I am slacking on getting back to comments. Going to work on that tonight.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment