2/18/11

30for30: Pretty in Orange





Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Target
Boots: Target
Cowl Neck Scarf: Target
Tights: Target
Earrings: DIY

This is yesterday's outfit. I have been slacking the last few days. Sorry guys. Been busy. It was my last day of colors for preschool class. It was pink day. I think this is literally the only pink thing I own and it happened to be in my 30 for 30 (lucky). I still think its more a orange color, but everyone else claimed its pink. So it's pink.   It's been snowing for the last few days and last night it stopped for moment. I grabbed my coworker and we ran outside to take these pics. It was a little late to take pics, so the lighting was not so good.

I'll get today's outfit up later this afternoon. To be honest I am still in my jammies. But don't worry, I am going to get dressed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment