3/8/11

Drawing a blank here


Jacket: Nordstrom, $49 //  Top: Modcloth, $34 // Shorts: Forever 21, $9.50 // Shoes: Cooperative via UO, $49 
Tights: Old Navy, $6.99 // Necklace: Vintage pin turned into necklace, DIY

These shorts are short! Didn't realize how short till I was out of the house and at work teaching little ones (great role model here). Not my favorite outfit, but I have dying to wear this shirt. I have great things planned for this shirt. Not much more to say today, so I am signing off. 

x  

3 comments:

  1. aw i really like this outfit. i think the shorts look fine with tights, and the shoes are cute as a button!!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts! I'm sure they're too young to recognize indecency anyway...

    ReplyDelete