3/7/11

Snow, snow go away (Sunday's post)



Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Boutique in Sydney, Australia
Scarf: Etsy
Boots: Target

It's snowing again, it's suppose to snow up to 3 feet tomorrow. No matter how hard I wish, spring just isn't coming as fast as I would like. Today was a lazy, lazy day. My baby boy is getting his molars in and its been taking forever. Last night was a long night. Dexter was up at least 5 times and every time I went to check on him he was lying in his crib, crying with his eyes closed and rubbing along his jaw. It's so heart breaking when there is nothing you can do to help.

So, I went skiing today for the first time in 15 years today! I'm a snowboarder, usually. It was so much fun. And I have to admit, I was not near as bad as I thought I would be. I imagined myself doing the pizza wedge all day, no siree, I looked like an actual pro (ok, over exaggerating quite a bit here). I had so much fun and a major plus, I didn't fall!

I have been wanting to wear this outfit for a month, but didn't include the dress in my 30 items. I love this dress. I picked it up in a little boutique near my friend's house in Sydney, Australia. I have had it for almost 6 years. It is so much fun getting wear whatever you want in your closet, oh the options! The 30 for 30 Challenge definitely made me appreciate all my clothes.

Great news to all my followers, I have decided to do my give away sooner. I am just so excited about it. Later this week I will post the giveaway. Stayed tuned!

x



2 comments:

  1. i feel like it is always snowing by you! i love the dress and the circle scarf. you looke freeeezing :(

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and long dress.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete