4/21/11

Studious

 
 
 
 
 
Blazer: Local Boutique, Retail Therapy // Tank: Target // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Hunters // Necklace: DIY

Ugh, it's snowing. As I type this, the snow falls from the sky. Why, oh why is it still snowing? Forecast is snow for the next 5 days. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that I leave a week today for the lovely beaches of Mexico. Enough about the depressing weather, lets talk about the clothes. I have owned this blazer forever and haven't worn it in just as long. It reminds me of a blazer a professor would wear, so I had to add the glasses to give it that smart look. This is my studious outfit. Did it work? Do I look smarter?

Last night of the giveaway! Look for winner in the morning. Good luck to all!


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, I love the tweed with stripes combo, and the ruffled detail at the back of the blazer is such a perfect touch. I could have used an outfit like this in high school - I got accused of cheating by my pre-calculus teacher because I didn't "look smart enough" to get my good grades! (Not sure if it was the neon red hair or the combat boots he objected to.)

    ReplyDelete