5/1/11

Here comes the sun


Top: Modcloth // Skirt: 418 (Local Boutique) // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Belt: Thrifted // Necklace: DIY

Mexico is amazing. Warm weather, super sunny, and no snow. We are all having a great time, especially Dexter. I haven't seen him this happy and excited ever. We are just so happy to be here. We went to catch our flight out of Grand Junction on Friday morning, we were even the first ones there, and it had mechanical problems. It was over an hour late getting off the ground making us miss our connection flight to Mazatlan. No more flights for the rest of the day out of Phoenix to Mazatlan. We had to stay over night. We made the best of it, enjoyed the heat and ate some very yummy Indian food. We finally arrived yesterday afternoon and have been going nonstop since. Today is my dad's birthday, we had a very yummy buffet brunch this morning and have just been enjoying the beach and pool this afternoon. I don't think I am going to post outfit pics to many times while I am on vacation, but I promise to get all my outfits from the trip on here after I return home.

Umm...could I be any whiter in these photos?

: : BONUS DEXTER POST : :


Top: Old Navy // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: Koala Kids // Sunglasses: Target



1 comment:

  1. looks like youre having a blast! i love your ruffled top!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete