5/25/11

recreation

Top: American Apperal (bodysuit turned into a crop top) // Dress: Billabong // Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: DIY

The sun is shining, my son took a 3 hour nap, Kelly promises to clean the whole house, and I am going to meet up with some friends for a couple of drinks. It is a good day. Don't have to much to say, want to get back outside. I was inspired by Emily from The Other Emily to recreate this outfit. I just love her simple style, its so chic and effortless. I love her black dress, this one I am wearing is the closest I had to it. I love maxi-dresses, I have a bunch. I buy a new one every year.

Hope everyone else is having lovely weather and enjoying the sun. Happy Wednesday!

x

2 comments:

  1. i love how the shirt looks under the dress!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steffy! I don't know why I never thought of it before, a great way to wear a maxi when there is still a chill in the air.

    ReplyDelete