2/28/11

30for30: A case of the Mondays



Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Meltin Pot
Shoes: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
Scarf: ModCloth
Sunglasses: Forever 21

Happy Monday to all. What a crazy day Mondays are for me. I work a 10 hour shift with 3 year olds. I am just happy to finally be home, baby is down to bed, and I getting a free moment to sit on my couch and do nothing but play on my computer. Now that I have free time to write a post though, I am being distracted by the TED conference being aired on Hulu. One word, wow! If you haven't checked out TED, please do so. And if you have, which speaker should I not miss?

I have run out of my own ideas for outfits at this point, but have found amazing inspiration over at The Other Emily and No Two Fish. I loved The Other Emily's look found here, that I totally recreated it for today. I want to go shopping with these ladies, or maybe just raid their closets. 


4 comments:

  1. Gosh I love that scarf. I'm such a sucker for scarves. Thanks for linking me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and think it is wonderful! all of your outfits are adoraable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love No Two Fish! great blog.
    I am glad to be your 30th follower...giveaway time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was totally planning on having a giveaway when I reached 30 followers, it happened so fast! Keep posted over the next week for giveaway details! Thanks for being number 30 : )

    ReplyDelete