2/27/11

30for30: I'm in love



Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Shoes: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target
Necklace: Etsy
Sunglasses: Forever 21

I am having a love affair with these shoes. It was almost heartbreaking to take them off last night before I went to bed. They complete all my outfits, they were the missing piece in my 30 for 30. I'm also wearing shorts underneath that are not included in my 30, but it's like when you were a kid and wanted to wear a dress or skirt but had to wear shorts so you didn't show your everything to the world. We are down to the last 5 days and I have to admit I am pretty excited about my up-coming outfits. There are some pretty inspiring bloggers out there who have really helped me to learn to remix better. Thanks to all the personal style bloggers in the world!   


11 more followers till give away time!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the color of your tights! They're awesome and I love the contrast between them and the snow in the background. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! cute! cu-ute outfit! i wore those same tights yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your tights! They're awesome and I love the contrast between them and the snow in the background. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete