3/23/11

But, why a blog?




Tee: Target, $6 // Coat: Custom made in Shanghai, a gift // Jeans: BDG via UO, $49 // Shoes: Toms, $45 // Hat: Forever 21, $5
Necklace: Nepalese street stall in Taipei, $5

I have to admit, it was much easier during the 30 for 30 challenge to get pictures everyday. The pictures also inspire me to be more creative with my outfits, which is the whole reason behind this blog. I must get better at getting pictures at least a few times a week. I have been having so much fun getting dressed since the birth of this blog. After having my son, I went through a phase where I actually didn't care what I wore. Mostly because my maternity clothes no longer fit and my old clothes were too small. It was depressing. I convinced myself that clothes didn't matter and that no one cared what  I looked like. Maybe those things are true, but I do feel better when I am put together and I love clothes. Nothing will change that fact.

I am in love with my new trench coat that my mom had made for me in Shanghai. It's so soft and fits like a dream.  The perfect addition to my wardrobe.

What is your essential item in your wardrobe?

x

1 comment:

  1. i love your hat, and the jacket is so cute. idk what my essential item is... but my favorite is a polka dotted dress i thrifted a month or so ago. i wear it every week!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete