3/24/11

Winter is back


Tee: Target, $6 // Skirt: Modcloth, $10 // Jacket: Nordstrom, $49 // Shoes: Cooperative via UO, $45 // Tights: ebay, $4 // Necklace: Etsy, $18
Belt: J Crew, $14

Around 10:30 this morning, Winter decided to kick Spring out and take residence for a little bit longer. This made many of us locals very sad. Crazy blizzard weather today. I finally got these pics when the storm calmed down around 6:30. I know I have mentioned that I am jealous of you all who are truely experiencing spring. Well, it's beyond jealousy now. 

I have been dying to wear this skirt. I haven't worn polka dost since I was a kid. I love the green, red, black, white, and brown color combo. Not very springish, but the weather is definitely not allowing for cute spring outfits. These tights are amazing. The color is so bright and cheereful on a dark, grey day.

x  
    

1 comment:

  1. love the polka dotted skirt, and the shoes are so cute! i am wearing a pair just like them today!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete